Pages

RSS Feed

Friday, January 8, 2010

putus fius..ngeee~~~

i always want to be a good person to others

i always want to think positive about others

i want to love others like i love myself

i want to memerize all good things people did to me and all bad things i've done to others...

and forget the bad things people did to me as they do nothing and all good things i 've done to others...

im trying to forget it and trying to take it easy...

and i know that i have to open my mind to accept that not all people think the same as i am......

but sometimes i failed to do all these

i dont know why...but i just can't

and

i hate to be me when i always be sellfish to others

i hate to be me when i get angry and feel like to slap others when people do bad things to me

i hate to be me when i get hurt even for a just small things

i hate to be me when always think people doesn't care about me

i wanna change for good

bcz i want to be tougher and strong minded

change for good is not a crime

even its very hard to change for good

bcz things are easier said than done....

but may be we just have to keep on trying and trying...

and put our faith to Allah...and dont give up..




0 comments: